The Honeywell Performance AHD series is designed for small-to-medium scale surveillance applications at a very cost-effective price. Honeywell’s latest product offering includes four types of 1080P HD Analog IR Fixed/Vari-focus eyeball and bullet cameras, and three types of 4/8/16 channel DVR with the no latency 1080P live view. Featuring advanced Analog High Definition (AHD) video technology, the Performance AHD series HBL2R2 and HEL2R2 are HD analog camera which provide 1080P (1920 X 1080) sharp, high definition images. The AHD technology ensures real-time and non-compressed signal transmission via coaxial cable, which significantly reduces installation cost and provides much sharper images without video quality loss.
• HBL2R2 cameras are cost effective surveillance solutions suitable for various applications, including schools,
colleges, hotels, hospitals, commercial sites, retail stores, warehouses, banks among others.
• Featuring 2.8-12 mm built-in lens, 1080P resolution, TDN function and IR night vision.
• Ideal for easy and cost-effective upgrade of existing analog systems to high definition surveillance.
• 1080p real time live view
• 1/2.7” CMOS progressive scan
• Minimum illumination: 0 Lux (IR on)
• TDN (IR-Cut), AGC, DWDR
• IR Distance: 30m Dome camera, 40m Bullet camera