5 Megapixel Fisheye IP Cameras HFD5PR1 Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the new Performance Series fisheye IP cameras. The Honeywell Day/Night superior HD fisheye IP cameras offer incomparable picture clarity, an incredibly wide coverage area, hassle-free flexible system integration, and secure data transmission—and they install easily too!
• Full HD 5 megapixel 12 fps image with a 1/3" 5 megapixel sensor
• Digital WDR (DWDR) ensures glare-free images
• Electronic Day/Night provides vivid color images by day and clear black-and-white images at night
• Excellent low-light performance with 3D noise reduction, saving storage and bandwidth together with H.264 Profile codec
These fully featured attractive cameras are perfect for indoor installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth while offering multiple display and installation mode options. Boasting a sleek modern design and offering the widest angle of view possible, the cameras are suited for a wide range of applications.
• 1.42 mm, F2.6, fixed fisheye lens
• H.264 and MJPEG codec, dual stream support
• –30°C to 40°C (–22°F to 104°F) working temperature
• Security features include individual signed certificates and data encryption
• Cameras can be retrofitted on many existing NVR installations without requiring additional storage
Easy to Install and Use
• Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring; 12 VDC input where PoE power is
• Remote configuration through web client or from the NVR
• Included accessories: security screw driver, mounting screws, drywall anchors, mounting template, and water-proof joint for
• Supports up to 64 GB microSDHC card for local video storage when the network is interrupted